In our WWE rumor roundup today: Seth Rollins has been spotted on the Captain America: New World Order set, a new update suggests Bray Wyatt is hoping to return soon, and the achievement list for the upcoming AEW: Fight Forever video game leaks online.
All WWE rumors and news today
Here are all the WWE rumors, news, and leaks that have appeared on our radar today, May 16.
Seth Rollins in Captain America: New World Order
Photos of Seth Rollins have leaked online on the Captain America: New World Order set. Though is not known exactly what character he will be playing, he’s believed to be a member of the Serpent Society.
Seth Rollins is scheduled to face AJ Styles at WWE Night of Champions to determine the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. According to WRKD Wrestling on Twitter, there is hesitancy in putting the new championship on Rollins should these kinds of Hollywood opportunities continue for him.
Bray Wyatt Update
Bray Wyatt has not been seen since the build-up to WWE WrestleMania 39. He has not wrestled the match since the WWE Royal Rumble, where he faced LA Knight in a Mountain Dew: Pitch Black Match.
According to a new report from Fightful Select, Bray continues to battle an undisclosed illness and is hopeful to return soon. However, creative plans for he and Uncle Howdy, portrayed by Bo Dallas, have been put on hold for the time being. There’s also reported confusion regarding Road Dogg recently claiming that a new writer had been hired to work specifically with Wyatt.
AEW: Fight Forever Achievements Leak Online
While there is no official release date yet, achievements have leaked online for the upcoming All Elite Wrestling console video game, AEW: Fight Forever.
Check out the full list of achievements below, as first reported by Mike Straw of Insider Gaming:
- Promising New Team: Create a custom team that includes a custom wrestler, and complete a tag team match
- Arena Architect: Create a custom arena and complete a match using it
- Making Their Debut…: Create a custom wrestler and complete a singles match using them
- Professional Gamer: Play through 5 different minigames
- Casual Gamer: Win a minigame within Road to Elite
- Triple Crown: Hold 3 titles simultaneously in Road to Elite
- Train to the Max: Perform 30 or more successful intense trainings during a single play-through of Road to Elite
- Food Critic: Select dining 16 times in a single play-through in Road to Elite
- Shirt Collector: Earn all t-shirts that can be earned in Road to Elite
- Hall-of-Famer: Earn a career grade of A+ in Road to Elite
- Livin’ the Wrestler’s Life: Complete Road to Elite 10 times
- Welcome to the Elite: Earn the AEW World Championship while playing Road to Elite
- On The Road to Elite: Complete Road to Elite
- E-Shopper: Make a purchase using AEW Cash
- No Feat Too Large: Complete at least 30 challenges
- The King of Harts: Complete 100 total singles matches in Exhibition
- Beat the Best: Defeat a COM opponent on Elite difficulty in a singles match in Exhibition
- Equal Opportunity Players: Play through a match with at least 50 wrestlers
- Watch your Footing: Push over a ladder an opponent is on to knock that opponent down in a Ladder match
- All Shall Cower Before Me: Defeat a COM opponent by submission in Exhibition
- Corner Wizard: Using the corner recoil attack skill, land 2 recoil attacks in a match
- Rope Wizard: Using the rebound recoil attack skill, land 2 recoil attacks in a match
- Fearless Rocket: Using the tope offensive skill, land 2 tope suicida attacks in a match
- Adept Flyer: Using the springboard offense skill, land 5 springboard attacks in a match
- Ring Cleaner: Put 10 wrestlers over the top rope in a Casino Battle Royal match against all COM opponents
- 4-Way Dominator: Win a 4-Way match with all COM opponents on Hard difficulty or higher in Exhibition
- Dexterous Dervish: Using the desperation impulse skill, win a match with a roll-through move
- Who Needs Hands: Using the sloth style skill, win a match by pinfall with hands in pocket
- Full Course Beatdown: Win a singles match after hitting the opponent with a signature and finisher
- Belt Collector: Hold a title match in Exhibition and win a belt from a COM champion
- KABOOM!: Trigger 3 rope explosions on an opponent during an Exploding Barbed Wire Death Match in Exhibition
- DANGER: Contents Under Pressure!: Attack an opponent using a barbed wire bat in a Lights Out Match in Exhibition
- Finisher Thief: Using the gimmick infringement skill, win a match using the opponent’s finisher
- Smooth Footwork: Using the kip-up skill, recover from the ground 5 times in a match
- Nice Catch!: Using the anti-air defense skill, catch a dive attack
- Off the Guardrail: Using the guardrail drive offensive skill, land 3 dives from the guardrails in a match
- First Win: Defeat a COM opponent for the first time in Exhibition
AEW files new trademark
AEW has filed a trademark on the term “Double Jeopardy.” the company recently held a Double Jeopardy match between Claudio Castagnoli and Rey Fenix, where Claudio earned a shot at the Ring of Honor Tag Team Championship by defeating Fenix.
It is not known if these kinds of matches will become more regular or if AEW will use the term as a name for events down the line. The trademark was filed for the use of programs distributed across all forms of multimedia.
Check out the full description of the trademark below:
Mark For: DOUBLE JEOPARDY™ trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of entertainment services in the nature of live wrestling performances; Entertainment services in the nature of production of wrestling programs and events; Entertainment services, namely, an ongoing multimedia program featuring wrestling distributed via various platforms across multiple forms of transmission media.