- House of Villains is a new reality series with a star-studded cast of reality TV villains, promising an hour of nail-biting television.
- The show is similar to Big Brother, with competitions for head of household and a weekly vote, requiring manipulation skills and deal-making.
- The first episode will premiere on October 12 at 10 p.m. ET on Bravo, Syfy, and USA, featuring a supersized, 75-minute-long introduction to drama, cunning, and competition.
House of Villains is a new reality series set to premiere on the E! network with a star-studded cast of reality TV villains. While details of the show have remained largely under wraps, new information has recently come to light. After the success of mixing reality TV stars on shows such as Perfect Match and The Challenge, House of Villains is sure to entertain viewers.
Nothing nowadays is off-limits in a world with an overwhelming choice regarding reality TV. Over the years, some significant networks have produced hit after hit, resulting in some of the most hated reality TV stars ever. House of Villains imagines a world where the best and brightest when it comes to turning on another human being are united under one roof. While utter catastrophe could ensue, the unique premise could also deliver a nail-biting hour of television.
House of Villains Season 1 News
E! recently released a trailer for House of Villains, which confirms the star-studded cast list, release date, and exposes some potential plotlines on the show. Comedic legend Joel McHale will host the brand new show, which is likely a grab at replacing the success of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
Even though not much has been said about House of Villains, it’s reportedly very similar to Big Brother but with an all-villain cast, according to The Real Housewives Zone on Instagram. There could be competitions for the head of household and maybe even a weekly vote. The game will surely take manipulation skills and two-faced deal-making, which most villains should be familiar with.
House of Villains Season 1 Release Date
According to E! News, House of Villains will premiere on Thursday, October 12 at 10 p.m. ET simultaneously on Bravo, Syfy, and USA. The first episode will be a supersized, 75-minute-long introduction to drama, cunning, and competition.
House Of Villains Season 1 Cast
While rumors abounded regarding the cast, the finalized House of Villains cast list has been revealed by E! News in their latest teaser for the new reality TV series. Jax Taylor of Vanderpump Rules was highly anticipated, as well as Johnny Bananas from The Challenge and Omarosa from The Celebrity Apprentice. All three, alongside other controversial reality TV figures, will appear.
- Jax Taylor of Vanderpump Rules
- Omarosa Manigault Newman from The Celebrity Apprentice
- Tiffany Pollard from Flavor Of Love.
- Corinne Olympios from The Bachelor
- Tanisha Thomas from the Bad Girls Club
- Jonny Fairplay Dalton from Survivor
- Abhishek ‘Shake’ Chatterjee from Love Is Blind
- John ‘Johnny Bananas’ Devenanzio from The Challenge
- Anfisa Arkhipchenko from 90 Day Fiancé
- Bobby Lytes from Love & Hip Hop: Miami
House Of Villains Season 1 Trailer
In the teaser trailer released in August 2023, E! News confirmed the cast of House of Villains, premiering October 12, 2023. In the teaser, each of the ten confirmed cast members asserted they wouldn’t leak the cast list, thus revealing the cast and premiere date. Each beloved and hated reality TV star had quips at the ready to blame fellow stars. Even in the trailer, it’s clear House of Villains will be full of drama and cutthroat competition.
House of Villains premieres Thursday, October 12 at 10 p.m. ET on Bravo, Syfy, and USA.