In March 2023, Disney+ will see the arrival of the long-awaited third season of a Star Wars TV series, a special Marvel TV series, a sports-drama movie, a one-of-a-kind sports event, a musical experience with a popular rock band, season 3 of a mystery TV series, and a new season of the adventures of a young doctor. In February, Disney+ welcomed Ryan Coogler’s Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (along with a behind-the-scenes special), season 2 of The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder, and more episodes of Star Wars: The Bad Batch.
In March, Disney+ will welcome more titles from Disney’s different branches, such as Disney Junior’s Eureka! and Mickey Mouse Funhouse, National Geographic’s Dino Death Match, How to Win at Everything, and Witness Disaster, and all seasons of Doogie Howser, M.D. As for original content, Disney+ will bring the third season of The Mandalorian, a new TV series from Marvel, a movie about a young basketball player, a crossover between the NHL and Big City Greens, the return of Lahela “Doogie” Kameāloha, and more episodes of some of the platforms original TV shows. Here’s everything new to Disney+ in March 2023.
Eureka! (Season 1, 4 episodes)
Going Fur Gold (Season 1)
Star Wars: The Bad Batch – Season 2, Episode 11
Star Wars: The Mandalorian – Season 3 Premiere
- The long-awaited third season of Star Wars’ The Mandalorian is finally arriving at Disney+ in March. After the emotional season 2 finale, The Mandalorian reunites viewers with Din Djarin (Pedro Pascal) as he sets out to discover the secrets of Mandalore, including his possession of the Dark Saber and its connection to Bo-Katan Kryze’s (Katee Sackhoff) family. Luckily, beloved Grogu won’t be gone for long, as seen in the trailers for The Mandalorian season 3, which showed Djarin and Grogu together again, though the details of their reunion are to be discovered.
Dino Death Match
The Next Mega Tsunami
Voices Rising: The Music Of Wakanda Forever – Episode 2
- Voices Rising: The Music of Wakanda Forever gives the audience a look into the process of creating the music for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, for which composer Ludwig Göransson and director Ryan Coogler collaborated with musicians and artists from all over the world. Together, they created an immersive, moving experience that enhanced the already exciting story of Wakanda Forever. Episode 2, titled “México: Con La Brisa”, explores Göransson’s collaboration with a wide range of Mexican musicians, including Mayan rappers from Yucatán, singers Foudeqush, Vivir Quintana, and Mare Advertencia, and a veteran musicologist.
Africa’s Deadliest (Seasons 2-5)
Chibiverse (Season 1)
Marvel’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur – Season 1, 5 episodes
- Based on the characters of the same name by Marvel Comics, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur follows the adventures of 13-year-old super-genius Lunella Lafayette (voiced by Diamond White) and her T-Rex, Devil Dinosaur (Fred Tatasciore), as Lunella accidentally brings Devil Dinosaur to present-day New York City, where they will protect the city from danger.
Mpower (All Episodes)
- Mpower is a TV series from Disney+ Marvel branch. Mpower salutes the women of Marvel onscreen and off who have brought iconic heroes to life. All episodes of Mpower will be available to stream on March 8, though no more details about the series have been revealed prior to its release.
Spidey and His Amazing Friends (Season 2, 4 episodes)
Star Wars: The Bad Batch – Season 2, Episode 12
Star Wars: The Mandalorian – Season 3, Episode 2
Chang Can Dunk
- Chang Can Dunk is an American sports-drama movie written and directed by Jingyi Shao. It’s the story of Chang (Bloom Li), a 16-year-old Asian American high school student who loves basketball, but is always underestimated. Chang’s peers treat him as if he was insignificant, but he becomes obsessed with learning how to slam dunk. Chang is determined to best the school’s all-star, Matt (Chase Liefeld), while also hoping to gain the love and attention of his crush, Kristy (Zoe Renee), and the respect of his high school peers.
Disney NHL Big City Greens Classic (Livestream)
- ESPN and Disney Channel team up with the NHL to bring the Big City Greens Classic, a first-of-its-kind event recreating the action on the ice starring the characters of the TV show Big City Greens and animated versions of NHL players. The event’s real-time animation will be produced in association with ESPN Edge Innovation Center and NHL EDGE Innovation partners Verizon, Beyond Sports, and Silver Spoon, and it will count on ESPN commentators as well as Big City Greens talent, such as the Houghton brothers and Marieve Herington, the voice of Tilly Green.
Voices Rising: The Music of Wakanda Forever – Episode 3
- Episode 3, titled “London: Bring It Home” sees an international team of musicians and engineers led by Ludwig Göransson taking over the legendary Abbey Road studio to record the score for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. For this, Göransson worked with modern recording artists like Jorja Smith and Burna Boy, and this episode also features Shuri herself, Letitia Wright, reflecting on the score.
Doogie Howser, M.D. (Seasons 1-4)
Engineering Connections (Seasons 1 & 2)
Firebuds (Season 1, 4 episodes)
Kiff (Season 1, 6 episodes)
Star Wars: The Bad Batch – Season 2, Episode 13
Star Wars: The Mandalorian – Season 3, Episode 3
Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts – Season 2 Premiere
Bono & The Edge: A Sort of Homecoming, with Dave Letterman
Academy Award-winning filmmaker Morgan Neville captures Dave Letterman on his first visit to Dublin to hang out with Bono and The Edge in their hometown, experience Dublin, and join the two U2 musicians for a concert performance unlike any they’ve done before.
Hippo VS. Croc
How to Win at Everything (Season 1)
Kiya & the Kimoja Heroes (Season 1, 4 episodes)
Restaurants at the End of the World (Season 1)
Star Wars: The Mandalorian – Season 3, Episode 4
Star Wars: The Bad Batch – Season 2, Episode 14
Superstructures: Engineering Marvels (Season 1)
Saturdays (Season 1, 6 episodes)
Secrets of Sulphur Springs – Season 3
- Season 3 of the time-travel mystery TV series Secrets of Sulphur Springs will arrive at Disney+ in March. In this new season, a new ghost checks into room 205 and unleashes chaos around The Tremonth. After learning the evil presence will ruin their lives by 2024, the kids must solve a mystery in the past that might be key to defeating the ghost in the present and saving the Dunns and the Campbells from a terrible future.
Crimes Against Nature (Season 2)
Disney Junior Mickey Mouse Funhouse (Season 2, 4 episodes)
Incredibly Small World (Season 1)
Star Wars: The Bad Batch – Season 2, Episode 15
Star Wars: The Mandalorian – Season 3, Episode 5
Doogie Kamealoha, M.D. – Season 2 Premiere
- Lahela “Doogie” Kameāloha (Peyton Elizabeth Lee) is back with new episodes. After spending the summer apart, Lahela reunites with Walter (Alex Aiono), but a lot has changed and they are no longer on the same page. However, Lahela meets a new patient, Nico, pushing her to choose between him, Walter, and choosing a medical specialty. Luckily, Lahela counts on the support of her family, coworkers, and friends through this and more.
Worst Weather Ever?
Next: When Will Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania Release On Disney+?